At Applied Robotics, we believe one of the most significant investments we make is in our community. This commitment takes many forms, including charitable contributions, volunteerism and civic leadership.
Our social responsibility is as varied as the people who work with us and the people we serve. Our objective is to improve the quality of life and economic vibrancy of the places where our customers, employees and other stakeholders live and work.
The following are a few of the organizations and initiatives we support:
- American Welding Society
- Fabricators & Manufacturers Association
- Laboratory Robotics Interest Group
- Robotic Industries Association
- Capital Region World Trade Center
- Tech Valley Global Business Network
The following are a few of the organizations that our staff volunteer for: